GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF E-SHOP
Dear visitors, please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website and before completing an order. If you use this website, you are deemed to accept and agree to the published Terms and Conditions.
Entry into force: 29.04.2021
Art. 1 (1) These General Terms and Conditions govern the relationship between users of electronic websites and services located on the domain www.trendsbykk.com, its subdomains and our Facebook page (hereinafter referred to as “Site”, “Website”, ” Website “,” E-shop “,” Merchant “,” Seller “,” Trends By KK “,” Shop “” We “) and are applied in our relations with individual customers (referred to as” You “,” Buyer ” , “Customer”, “User”) who have access to the website or our social media page administered by us.
(2) For professional buyers (traders) using the services and products offered on the Site, the General Terms and Conditions apply to a limited extent. For this category of customers, these General Terms and Conditions may not provide for or limit those rights provided for individual users who place orders for personal non-professional use. The provisions which explicitly state that they are relevant to consumers do not apply to professional clients.
(3) In cases where a consumer or customer trader has placed an order through the site, it is assumed that there is a contract with the e-shop for purchase and sale at a distance, in which these General Terms and Conditions apply. By placing orders through the site, you agree that the information in connection with the contract can be sent by email.
(4) These General Terms and Conditions apply when ordering from the Site, as well as when ordering goods or services from a user / customer to the trader, made by phone, e-mail or social networks.
Art. 2 You agree to abide by all the provisions of these Terms and Conditions when using the Site.
II. SELLER DATA
Art. 3 “TRENDS – KB” Ltd., UIC 200457264, VAT № BG 200457264, with registered office and address of management: Plovdiv, 27 Zname Str., Correspondence address: Plovdiv, 27 Zname Str. , contact phone: +359 894 224 024; +359 898 295 296, e-mail: email@example.com, administers and manages the site www.trendsbykk.com – an online store offering a distance sales contract under these General Terms and Conditions. Everywhere in these General Terms and Conditions under “Site”, “Website”, “Website”, “E-shop”, “Merchant”, “Seller”, “Trends By KK”, “We” you should understand the e-shop Trends By KK, managed and administered by “TRENDS – KB” Ltd.
Art. 4 You can contact “TRENDS – KB” Ltd. as follows:
(1) by phone: +359 894 224 024; +359 898 295 296;
(2) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) by letter to the address: Plovdiv, 27 Zname Str .;
(4) through the contact form on the Site;
Art. 5 (1) “Visitor” is any adult natural person who uses the Site in any way, including by viewing or registering on it.
(2) “User” is an adult natural person who purchases a product or service through an order on the Site for non-professional purposes. “Client Merchant” or “Client Professional” is any legal entity or other legal entity that uses the Site in any way, including by viewing it, registering on it and either purchasing a product or service by ordering on the Site for professional purposes. .
(3) “Customer” is any natural or legal person who has placed an order for goods or services on the Site, regardless of whether he is a consumer, trader or professional.
(3) “Trader”, “Seller” is Trends By KK and the trade company “TRENDS – KB” Ltd.
(4) “Account”, “Account” is a section of the Site, formed by the email address, password and personal data of a user or customer merchant, which allows them to use the services of the Site, in cases where their use requires an account and or to review their orders.
(5) “Manufacturer” is a natural or legal person who by occupation produces the goods offered in the e-shop and or whose name / company, production or other distinguishing mark is indicated on the goods, its packaging or commercial documentation.
(6) “Website”, “E-shop”, “Merchant”, “Seller”, “Trends By KK”, “Shop”, “Website” means a website located at the following web address: www.trendsbykk.com, as well as any page on social networks or the Internet that is in any way related to Trends By KK.
(7) “Goods”, “Products” are all items in the store, representing movables, which are individualized with a detailed description and / or color image, have a specified price and or manufacturer.
(8) “Services” are all services in the store, which do not represent goods and are individualized and have a price.
(9) “Contract”, “Distance Contract”, “Order”, “Request” covers all cases where a contract is concluded between Trends By KK and a customer by one or more of the following methods: i) mail order; (ii) order via the Internet (website, e-mail, social networks, platform); iii) order by telephone or fax.
(10) “Suspended distance contract” means a distance contract concluded between a Client and Trends By KK, provided that it is performed under the agreed conditions only if the seller is able to do so. The seller is considered to be able to perform the contract in the cumulative presence of the following circumstances: (i) has the goods in stock (when ordering goods); (ii) may perform the contract within the time limits and under the conditions agreed. The condition precedent shall be deemed to have been fulfilled and the contract shall be binding on the parties from the moment when the seller personally or through a third party has confirmed to the buyer the possibility to deliver the goods or services under the agreed conditions. It is considered a procrastination
a condition has not occurred and the contract is not binding on the parties, in case the seller notifies the buyer of the impossibility of performance, as well as in the absence of notification within 7 working days of the order that the seller may perform the contract.
(11) “Voucher” / “Promo code” is issued by Trends By KK document on electronic media, and at the request of the client and on paper, with a validity period of 6 months, unless otherwise stated on the website and in the announcement of the voucher, which can be:
1. Voucher against payment by the customer – in this case the voucher is issued after payment of the value by the customer, as it is an instrument where there is an obligation for Trends By KK to be accepted within certain time limits as payment or part of payment for goods or services and for which the goods or services to be provided or the names of the persons who may provide them are indicated on the instrument itself or in the related documentation, including the terms and conditions of use of the instrument in question.
2. Voucher as a gift from Trends By KK for new or loyal customers – in this case the voucher is issued at the discretion of Trends By KK or by advertising campaign, with which the recipient can use a discount on prices of goods and services offered on the Site for a certain period and under the conditions specified in the voucher or in the announcement for it.
IV. GENERAL PROVISIONS
Art. 6 (1) The access to the Site for the purpose of order registration or account registration is allowed for any person who visits the site. Registration as a user on the Site is at the request of the visitor.
(2) The general conditions of Trends By KK are mandatory for all customers of the Site. Any use of the Site means that you have carefully read the General Terms and Conditions and have agreed to abide by them unconditionally.
(4) The site reserves the right at its discretion to restrict the access of any customer to the execution of an order and / or to any of the possible payment methods, if it considers that this would be to the detriment of the seller in any way. . In this situation, the client has the right to contact the “Customer Relations” department of the Site through the contact form or the coordinates specified in Section II of these General Terms and Conditions to be informed of the reasons that led to the application of the specified -up measures. The site is not liable for any damages that the customer has suffered or may suffer as a result of this decision, when it is justified and justified.
(5) The Client in certain cases has the right to publish opinions about goods and / or services, as well as to contact the Site at the addresses indicated in the “Contacts” section. Posts or messages that contain obscene words or inappropriate vocabulary will be removed from the Site or ignored.
(6) The Site may publish advertising or promotional information about the goods and / or services and / or about the promotions offered by it on the Site for a certain period of time, specified in the specific campaign.
(7) The characteristics or prices of the products and services described on the Site may be changed at any time. Due to technical reasons, they may contain errors, for which Trends By KK apologizes in advance to its customers and notifies that it is not responsible for errors.
Art. 7 (1) The General Terms and Conditions may be changed unilaterally by Trends By KK at any time by updating them on the website and in compliance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act (CPA).
(2) The updated General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force immediately after their publication on the Site for all future clients and users, as well as for contracts concluded before clients with legal entities.
(3) The amendments to the General Terms and Conditions do not affect distance contracts concluded before the update with natural persons, unless Trends By KK has provided otherwise in compliance with the current legislation and Art. 8 of these General Terms and Conditions.
Art. 8 (1) In case Trends By KK wishes to bind the amended General Terms and Conditions and users with contracts (orders) valid and uninterrupted as of the day of the update of the conditions, the trader will notify the users by e-mail within 7 days of the amendment.
(2) In case the consumer does not agree with the changes in the general conditions, the latter within 1 month from the notification with a written notification to Trends By KK may withdraw from the contract without stating a reason and without paying compensation or penalty, or to continue to do so under the general conditions in force before the amendment.
(3) If it fails to do so within the specified period, the updated General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force with respect to the consumer after the expiration of 1 month from the notification.
(4) The General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force immediately in respect of all clients, without the need for notification, in case the changes made to the terms and conditions have been imposed by virtue of a normative act that has entered into force.
(5) The updated general conditions shall be binding for the traders from the day of their update or from the date, indicated in the notification for amendment.
Art. 9 Trends By KK makes every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information presented on the Site. However, given the possible technical errors or omissions in this information, Trends By KK clarifies that the images of the products are illustrative and indicative, respectively the delivered products may differ from the images.
Art. 10 (1) All goods, including those in promotion / discount, are sold and delivered until the quantities are exhausted, even if this is not explicitly stated on the Site.
(2) Some announcements and offers are bound by a minimum or maximum quantity that can be purchased by one customer. If applicable, this is described in detail in the individual proposal.
Art. 11 The site may contain links, internet links to other sites. Trends By KK is not responsible for the privacy policies and conditions of use of websites that it does not administer, as well as for other information contained therein.
Art. 12 All images posted on the Site are for the sole purpose of giving some idea of the type of product / service offered, not to present it accurately. Accordingly, some of the images of the goods or services on the site (static / dynamic images / multimedia presentations, etc.) may not correspond to the appearance of the product or create a false impression of the service offered. The seller will not be liable for such discrepancies unless they are material.
V. CONCLUSION OF A CONTRACT
Making an order through the Site
Art. 13 (1) The Client declares his desire to order / purchase goods / services through the Site by placing an order electronically, as this is possible with or without a profile registered on the Site. There is no obstacle to place an order by phone or e-mail, in which case you will receive an e-mail at the e-mail address specified by you. After confirming the General Terms and Conditions, your order will be considered completed.
(2) The user has the right, if he has reached 18 years of age, to order all goods and services listed on the Site, unless they are available and only if according to the law the consumer is able to enter into binding contracts.
(3) When placing an order through the Site, the customer has the right to choose the type of goods or services, as well as their quantity according to the options offered on the Site. The system may require you to select other characteristics (eg color) if the selected products / services are in different variations.
(4) Once you have selected the products / services you want from the website, as well as their quantity, you should follow the ordering process, having the opportunity to proceed directly to finalizing the order or to continue shopping on the Site.
(5) Before completing the order you will be given the opportunity to choose the method of payment and delivery terms, and in certain cases to enter a promo code guaranteeing a discount.
(6) You will be obliged to provide data without which it is not possible to fulfill the contract. Such data are usually names, delivery address (when ordering goods), telephone and e-mail address, and for customer traders – company name, UIC, VAT number, manager, as well as invoice data – if required, as certain cases you will be given the opportunity to register on the Site as a user.
(7) Before completing an order, the Customer should make sure that he orders from a specifically selected product (good or service) with certain characteristics of the category in which he is interested.
(8) The customer undertakes and is responsible for ensuring that all data provided to Trends By KK in connection with the order are correct, complete and accurate as of the date of sending the order.
(9) After you have made sure of the content and data of the order, the customer should click (click) on the button “Order”, “Buy”, “Continue” or other similar option. By sending the order, the customer allows Trends By KK to contact him in any possible way, when necessary in connection with the order, its delivery or the contract. At this stage of
the order, but before its completion, the Site indicates to the customer that there is an obligation to pay.
Art. 13a. Separate and clear categories of goods and services with reduced value are available on the site during promotional campaigns or due to a defect of the product or its packaging described in the advertisement, as well as when an unpacked or sampled product is offered. This is explicitly stated in the announcement on the Site. All other products offered are new, unused with the required quality. Discounts for promotional campaigns are valid only for orders placed after the start of the campaign. Requests from customers who exercise rights by abusing them in order to take advantage of discounts on goods purchased before the campaign will not be granted.
Art. 13b (1) Trends By KK in certain cases issues vouchers of a certain value, which is paid by the customer upon purchase. These vouchers can be used under the conditions and terms specified in the voucher itself. Unless otherwise stated in the specific voucher, the vouchers of a certain value can be used once for goods and services offered on the site, which are not in a promotional campaign and which are worth equal to or higher than the value of the voucher. When purchasing goods or services worth more than the amount paid for the voucher, the customer undertakes to pay the seller the difference under the terms and conditions valid for standard purchases and according to the customer’s chosen method of payment when choosing a particular product or service. Unless otherwise stated in the voucher, it can be used to purchase goods or services offered on the site within 6 months from the issuance (purchase) of the voucher. When purchasing goods or services with a lower value through a voucher, the difference is not refunded to the customer and cannot be transferred in the future for other purchases through the site. The same applies if the voucher is not used by you within the specified period. Unless otherwise stated in the voucher itself, it can be used by any person who holds it.
(2) Trends By KK in certain cases issues vouchers that guarantee a discount when purchasing goods or services from the site. Vouchers of this type are offered by the store free of charge for the customer, ie as a gift for customers who have purchased goods or services above a certain value or for a promotional campaign (for example, for the first registration, first order or other). The discount to which the voucher recipient is entitled is indicated in a certain percentage or as a specific value. These vouchers can be used under the conditions and terms specified in the voucher itself. Unless otherwise stated in the specific voucher, the vouchers guaranteeing a discount can be used once for goods and services offered on the site, which are not in a promotional campaign and which are worth more than that specified in the voucher ( example: if the voucher states that it guarantees the recipient a discount of 20% of selected goods or services and that it can only be used for orders over BGN 20, this means that you can use the voucher and the guaranteed with it a discount for purchases exceeding BGN 20, ie BGN 20.01 or more). Unless otherwise stated in the voucher, it can be used to purchase goods or services offered on the site within 6 months of issuing the voucher. Unless otherwise stated in the voucher itself, it can be used by any person who holds it. The voucher cannot be reissued as a monetary value. If you return a product or service paid for with the voucher, in case the return takes place during the validity period of the voucher, then it is reissued after the reversed invoice is issued and can be used again. If
the cancellation takes place after the expiration of the validity period, then the voucher cannot be used again.
(3) The voucher cannot be reissued as a monetary value and is not subject to refusal, return or exchange. If you return a product or service paid for with the voucher, in case the return is lawful and takes place during the period of validity of the voucher, the conditions under Art. 31a of the General Terms and Conditions.
(4) Unless otherwise indicated on the voucher itself, the same shall be valid within 6 months from its issuance.
Art. 14 (1) When ordering through the Site, by phone, email or through social networks, the Site sends a notification to the user by email or address, whereby the distance contract between you as a customer user and Trends By KK is considered concluded under a suspensive condition. within the meaning of Art. 5, para. 10 of these General Terms and Conditions. The notification shall also certify the successful registration of the order in the trader’s system, which does not make sense to accept, confirm or undertake to fulfill it, unless otherwise specified in the notification. This notification also contains information under Art. 47 and Art. 48 of the Consumer Protection Act, respectively an extract from these General Terms and Conditions, as well as data about your order. When ordering from a merchant client, the site sends a confirmation if it deems it necessary.
(2) The notification for acceptance and undertaking of commitment for execution of the order shall be carried out by the seller with the notification under para. 1 or by courier, when the goods have already been delivered to him by the seller. In the latter case, the courier acts on behalf of Trends By KK. At its discretion, the trader may notify the consumer and the trader customer by email, SMS or call.
(3) Until the moment of notification under par. 2 The seller has the right not to deliver part or all of the goods or not to perform part or all of the services of the order for various objective reasons, including but not limited to the exhaustion of their stock. In this situation, the sole responsibility of the seller in case of non-performance is to return any pre-received price of the goods or services, without paying compensation for non-performance.
Entry into force of the contract
Art. 15 (1) The contract for purchase and sale at a distance between the seller and the consumer shall be considered concluded under a suspensive condition from the moment of receipt by the consumer of the notification under art. 14, para. 1 for an order registered with the seller. The contract is considered concluded from the moment of the order, in case the client is a trader or a professional has received a confirmation under art. 14, para. 1 of these terms and conditions by email. In the absence of such confirmation, the contract shall be considered concluded upon acceptance of the goods or services by the professional client, accompanied by the confirmation under Art. 14, para. 1.
(2) By virtue of the contract concluded between the parties, the seller shall be obliged upon fulfillment of the conditions, specified in art. 5, para. 10, to deliver personally or through third parties to the customer or to persons indicated by him the goods or services ordered by the seller within the terms and conditions of these General Terms and Conditions, and the buyer to pay the agreed price and accept the delivered goods or services.
(3) The contract shall bind the parties from the moment of notification of the client by the seller that the goods or the service can be delivered, as the notification becomes
by e-mail and / or by SMS or call to the customer that the goods are ready for shipment or the service can be provided.
(4) The contract of sale concluded between the client and the Seller shall consist of these General Terms and Conditions and any possible additional agreements between the seller and the client, present in the confirmation for concluded contract under Art. 14, para. 1.
VI. TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP
Art. 16 (1) Upon sale of goods the ownership of the goods is transferred by Trends By KK to the customer or to a third party or representative designated by him with the delivery of the goods to this person and after payment by him, if the value is not paid in advance .
(2) The delivery of the goods shall be certified by the signature of the client or of a person or representative indicated by him on the transport document or the receipt, provided by the courier.
(3) The risk of loss or damage of the goods is on the customer as of the moment of delivery of the goods by the courier to the customer or third parties. If the courier is a person chosen by the customer, the risk is on the customer from the moment of delivery of the goods by Trends By KK to the carrier. In all cases, if a transport defect is found, the customer is obliged to inform Trends By KK within the terms and conditions of Art. 25 of these General Terms and Conditions.
Art. 17 (1) The prices of the goods and services announced on the Site are final.
(2) The website contains a large number of goods and it is possible, despite our best efforts, that some of the characteristics of the goods, including the price, are incorrect. If we find an error in the price of the goods you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We will give you the opportunity to confirm your order at the correct price or cancel it.
(3) Trends By KK is not obliged to sell goods or services at incorrectly determined prices on the website.
Art. 18 (1) The price, the method of payment and the term for payment are indicated in each order.
(2) Orders of products offered by the seller, worth over BGN 1,000, will not be able to be paid upon delivery, but should be paid in full or in advance by bank transfer. Usually, if a prepayment is required, this is stated in the advertisement.
(3) The seller will issue to the customer an invoice for the ordered goods or services on the basis of the information provided by the customer. Where the latter has not indicated that he wants an invoice, Trends By KK or the courier shall provide only a fiscal receipt and / or a receipt for the sale made upon receipt of the cash payment in accordance with applicable law.
(4) In the case of payments via paypal or other similar payment systems or payments by bank transfer or card (where such options are available), the seller is not responsible for any costs related to fees, commissions or other additional payments. made by the client on the occasion
the transaction, as well as in the cases of currency exchange applied by the bank that issued the card to the client in the cases where the currency is different from Bulgarian levs (BGN).
(5) The payment by card to the Site is accepted as an international payment by the banks in Bulgaria and according to their rules for work with cards and card payments in such type of transactions some banks or other institutions charge additional fees. The costs associated with such payments are solely at the expense of the buyer. Therefore, Trends By KK recommends that its customers consult their bank for any additional fees that may be charged to them for online payments or those through a bank for products and services sold by the Site.
Art. 19 The client is obliged to provide all the necessary information for the issuance of the invoice in accordance with the current Bulgarian legislation, in case such is required. He can do this when placing the order or later by sending a message to the seller.
(2) In order to properly compile the invoice for the respective order, the customer is obliged to continuously update the data in his account, if registered, or in his order. He is obliged to review the information specified in the respective order to make sure that it is complete, correct and accurate.
Art. 20 Orders from the site can be paid as follows:
(1) cash on delivery (for ordering goods) – in this case the value of the ordered goods and delivery (unless free of charge) should be paid by the customer, by a third party designated by him or his representative of the courier, performing the delivery, at the moment of receipt of the goods against a fiscal receipt provided by the latter; if such a method is chosen, an additional “cash on delivery” fee is charged; payments are also accepted in cash upon delivery by another carrier or the seller’s own transport, in which case the customer receives a receipt for the payment;
(2) by bank transfer – in this case the value of the ordered goods and / or services and the delivery (unless it is free of charge), should be paid by the customer or by a third party chosen by him to the seller’s bank account. considers it completed only after it has been confirmed and the corresponding amount has been credited to the bank account of Trends By KK;
(3) by debit or credit card (virtual POS terminal) – in this case the value of the ordered goods and / or services and delivery (unless free), should be paid by the customer or by a third party selected by him through the system to pay our partner Stripe. The customer is redirected directly and automatically to the Operator’s Site, where the payer should enter the data of his card (card number), its validity, holder, as well as the last 4 digits of its number (CVC / CVV security code), such as data is transmitted to the payment service operator’s system to confirm the transaction. The payment is considered completed only after the customer agrees to the terms of the operator and the system successfully registers the payment and the amounts are credited to the account of Trends By KK. By providing the necessary data, the customer or a third party payer identifies himself, confirms the amount of the payment and orders the card account to be debited with the amount of the payment and to be transferred to the account of Trends By KK. Trends By KK does not receive any data about your credit or debit
cards. The customer is not allowed to dispute a payment confirmed by entering a correct identification password, CVC / CVV security code, personal secret password for 3D identification or another password / identification code or payment confirmed by entering a 6-digit access code. mobile application.
(4) by consumer credit (not currently applicable) – see the next art. 21 of these Terms;
(5) via paypal – in this case the value of the ordered goods and / or services and delivery (unless free of charge) should be paid by the customer or by a third party selected by him through the PayPal system; if you choose this type of payment, you will be redirected to the PayPal system, where you must enter your e-mail and password or register if you do not have one. The payment is considered completed only after the payment transaction is confirmed and the amounts are credited to the account of Trends By KK;
Art. 21 A customer who wishes to purchase goods from the seller on installment and in case this service is available on the Site for the specifically selected product / service, should apply to a financial institution for a loan specified in the Site. This service may not be available for certain products or for a limited time.
(2) The right to apply for a loan has only a client for whose specific online order is indicated on the Site the possibility of granting a loan.
(3) The application is made only online through the site Trends By KK and only through a profile registered by the client on the Site or in the system of the granting institution, by clicking on the button “Buy on credit”, then follow the procedure. The client should fill in a form with his personal data in the specified fields and accept the general conditions, and will be redirected to the website of the respective credit institution, where the Conditions for the provision of financial services at a distance apply.
(4) The conditions to which the client must meet in order to be granted a loan shall be determined unilaterally by the financial institution in accordance with its credit policy. The seller does not participate in any way in the crediting of the purchase, as well as in any of the relations related to the crediting, including, but not limited to, the determination of the conditions for applying for a loan, approval or refusal of credit, determination of the terms and conditions of the loan agreement, in case of non-performance – in the undertaking of the actions provided by law related to enforcement, etc. The seller is not a representative and does not perform intermediary activities for the benefit of any commercial bank.
(5) In case the client is approved for the loan, the institution shall send the respective notification to the seller. The delivery of goods or services purchased on installment is made only after the seller has been duly notified by the financial institution that the applicant has been approved.
VIII. STOCK DELIVERY
Way of delivery
Art. 22 (1) Trends By KK is obliged to deliver the ordered and purchased goods alone or through a courier company to an address specified by the customer or to an office of the courier company, depending on the customer’s choice. Delivery is realized until door of the building (ground floor). Some products on the site can be offered only with delivery to a courier office, but not to an address specified by the customer.
(2) In case the client is registered on the Site and has more than one address saved in his account, the delivery will be sent to the one indicated as the main one.
(3) Trends By KK usually sends goods ordered by a customer through the courier company “Econt”, “Speedy” or equivalent, and the customer in certain cases has the right during the order to choose which courier company to perform the delivery, as well as whether it will be to his office or to a door at an address specified by the client.
(4) The payment of the price for delivery, when otherwise agreed, shall be made together with the payment of the price of the order, as the moment of payment may be different according to the method of payment chosen by the client according to art. 20 of these General Terms and Conditions.
(5) Trends By KK will perform the delivery of the goods and the provision of the services only on the territory of Bulgaria. For deliveries to other countries in the European Union or to third countries, Trends By KK offers its goods and services in other appropriate platforms with advertisements described in the appropriate language. In case a customer wants a specific product to be delivered to an address outside the territory of Bulgaria, he should contact Trends By KK.
Art. 23 (1) The price for delivery of goods ordered by Trends By KK is calculated automatically before the customer completes his order. In certain cases, the delivery price is fixed, regardless of the number of items, and this is explicitly stated on the Site and / or in the specific announcement.
(2) The price of delivery depends on the selected supplier, the size and volume of the shipment, the delivery address, and the same, when within Bulgaria, varies from BGN 3.00 to BGN 50.00 for standard shipments weighing up to 10 kg. To accurately calculate the value of the delivery, review your order or use a calculator to calculate the delivery price of Econt or Speedy. Tip: Delivery to a courier office is cheaper than delivery to a specified address.
(3) Trends By KK has the right to provide that a delivery price is not due by the customer in case of an order over a certain value. This circumstance will be indicated on the site and when placing an order.
(4) In certain cases the courier company charges additional fees for services such as delivery at a fixed time, delivery on a weekend, SMS notification of a received shipment, “cash on delivery” fee.
(5) Unless otherwise indicated in the announcement of the selected goods, the following conditions and delivery prices shall apply:
➢ Delivery to the customer’s address – the shipment is sent within 1 working day from the processing of your order to the address specified by you with the courier company Speedy or Econt. Delivery is performed to the entrance of the building / ground floor.
➢ Delivery to the courier’s office – the shipment is sent within 1 working day from the processing of your order;
* Some special places (mostly whole and some cities) have a special mode of delivery from the country to the commercial companies (“according to the schedule”). You will be informed by us in the presence of such circumstances.
* In case of cancellation of an order within the 14-day period and in case of selected initial delivery to the customer’s address, the customer must reimburse the courier costs for both the first delivery and the delivery for returning the product.
Art. 24 (1) Orders of goods from Trends By KK are accepted 24 hours a day, including weekends and public holidays. The accepted orders are processed and sent by courier within 1-3 working days, unless we have agreed otherwise, as of the day on which you received a notification under Art. 14, para. 2 that we will fulfill the order, resp. from the date of the order or payment received (for orders paid by bank transfer). The delivery time is extended respectively by the number of weekends for orders on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and during public holidays. Please note that the standard delivery time does not apply to all goods offered. For goods for which there is a longer delivery time, this is noted in the announcement of the product itself.
(2) The maximum term of delivery of goods within the Republic of Bulgaria shall be 7 (seven) working days from the date of confirmation by the seller under Art. 14, para. 2, that the order will be fulfilled, unless we have agreed otherwise.
(3) The term for delivery of goods ordered under the terms of financing by credit or repayment is from 24 hours to 4 working days and begins to run from the moment Trends By KK receives the notification for approval of the loan applicant and receives the credited for products / services amount.
(4) Trends By KK reserves the right to unilaterally extend the delivery period by up to 7 working days without notifying the customer and to extend the terms by more than 7 working days with the prior consent of the latter.
(4) In all cases, a delay in the specified delivery times is possible, of which you will be notified in a timely manner by Trends By KK.
(5) Trends By KK shall not be liable for delay of delivery due to circumstances beyond Trends By KK’s control, such as delay by the courier performing the delivery, prohibition by a state body, extraordinary or force majeure circumstances, force majeure under Art. 306 of the Commercial Code.
(6) Trends By KK has the right to unilaterally extend the delivery period or refuse delivery of goods or services in cases where the order is requested by payment by bank transfer, virtual POS / card and payment is not credited to the seller’s account.
Inspection for delivery defects
Art. 25 (1) When delivering goods ordered by Trends By KK, the customer is obliged to carefully inspect it in person or through a third person authorized by him, accepting the same.
(2) Upon ascertainment of external visible defects – possible damages, shocks and other damages, established upon delivery, the client or the third party shall sign a report for damages in the presence of the courier, in which a protocol shall be described defects found and immediately, no later than 72 hours after delivery, notify Trends By KK of the findings.
(3) When the delivered goods obviously do not correspond to the ones ordered by the Customer and this can be established during a simple inspection of the delivered goods, the customer has the right within 72 hours to ask Trends By KK to replace the delivered goods with goods corresponding to the order. .
(4) The notification may be made in any of the ways listed in Section II of these General Terms and Conditions or through the contact form on the website.
(5) Upon notification under the previous paragraphs, Trends By KK will replace the damaged / non-conforming goods within 3 / three / working days, except in cases where goods of the same type are not available, of which Trends By KK will inform the customer. in due time and will negotiate with the client the conditions for replacement. If replacement is not possible, we will proceed with section X.
Acceptance of the shipment
Art. 26 (1) Upon acceptance of the delivery by the customer or a third party without remarks, all and any subsequent claims for external visible defects of the received goods appear unfounded and as such should not be satisfied. In case no damage report is prepared and signed in the presence of the courier upon receipt of the goods and / or the customer does not immediately notify within 72 hours of delivery Trends By KK to the phone number / email / address specified in the Site, the customer loses the right to bring the identified external visible defects in accordance with the sales contract.
(2) The above does not release Trends By KK from its obligation to offer goods and services in accordance with the sales contract and to provide the customer consumer (individual) with the rights arising from the legal guarantee described in Section X of these General Terms and Conditions.
(3) In case of refusal to accept the delivery, the consumer shall owe all costs for the made delivery, which include the price of courier services and packaging.
Art. 27 Upon delivery of the goods (except in the case of delivery of goods on installment), the customer or a third party accepting the delivery to the address specified by the customer is obliged to sign the accompanying documents. A third party is considered to be any person who has not placed the order, but accepts the goods upon delivery to the delivery address specified by the Customer.
Art. 28 Trends By KK ensures the proper packaging of the goods and the sending of the accompanying documents. If for any reason the shipment does not contain the necessary document or component for the ordered product, then please contact us and we will do our best to provide it as soon as possible.
Non-acceptance of the order and reasonable refusal
Art. 28a In case a customer or a person designated by him is not found within the deadline for delivery to the address specified by him and / or access to the delivery address is not provided, Trends By KK will accept this as unreasonable withdrawal from the order and releases from its obligation to deliver the ordered goods, and the customer loses the opportunity to deliver the goods ordered by him.
(2) Trends By KK reserves the right to send to the customer’s e-mail or physical address a notification of an unsolicited shipment, as well as to claim the costs of delivery and return of the goods / goods. Trends By KK and the customer agree that the notification, when sent electronically, will be considered in writing and received from the day of its sending by Trends By KK, without the need for the notification to be signed with an electronic signature.
(3) In the above cases the customer may confirm his desire to receive the goods after the expiration of the delivery period, in which he was not found at the address, but shall bear all delivery costs. In this case, a new delivery period starts to run from the moment of confirmation. Trends By KK is released from the obligation to deliver in case the ordered product is no longer available.
(4) In the cases under art. al. 2, the customer owes Trends By KK payment of the amount for delivery and return of the goods within 7 days of receipt of the notification, unless otherwise specified in the notification.
IX. RIGHT OF REFUSAL AND REPLACEMENT OF PRODUCT
* This section is for users only.
Term of right of withdrawal and right of replacement
Art. 29 (1) Within 14 days from the conclusion of the contract (order), when a service has been ordered, respectively within 14 days from the receipt of the goods – when ordering goods, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the order of the goods / service from The site, without stating a reason or motive for this and without owing penalties or other compensations to Trends By KK, in addition to the cost of its return, but also for the initial shipment of the goods, when sending at the request of the user is made to the address specified by him and not to the courier’s office. In case the product or its packaging is damaged more than usual for its testing, Trends By KK has the right under Art. 35 to deduct a corresponding amount for the reduced value of the goods from the amount subject to refund, which may not exceed the value of the goods.
(2) When the consumer exercises his right to withdraw from the distance contract or from the off-premises contract, each additional contract shall be terminated automatically, without the consumer owing any costs, compensations and / or penalties, except for the costs provided in Art. 29, para. 1, in conjunction with Art. 35 of these General Terms and Conditions. This consequence does not apply to Art. 28 of the Consumer Credit Act.
(3) The right of withdrawal does not apply, respectively Trends By KK has the right not to respect the exercised withdrawal from an order in case: i) the term for exercising the right of withdrawal has expired; ii) the consumer has not returned the goods to the seller within the term under Art. 33; (iii) the consumer has not returned the goods in their entirety, together with the components and accessories; (iv) there is insufficient data to believe that the product was purchased by Trends By KK (no invoice, receipt, etc.); (v) the right of withdrawal is exercised for a service which, at the consumer’s request, has started immediately after the order and the consumer has agreed to waive his right of withdrawal; vi) the cases described in Art. 30 of these General Terms and Conditions; (vii) the refusal is clearly an abuse of rights by the consumer – for example, the returned product is obviously used more than necessary or the consumer has damaged the product or the return is due to the fact that the purchased product after the order is reduced and the consumer wants to buy it at a reduced price. price, therefore returns the order in the withdrawal period; (viii) the consumer has returned the product with a cash-on-delivery request – in this case Trends By KK has the right to refuse to accept the returned product and pay the cash-on-delivery, and the consumer must resend the goods to Trends By KK without cash on delivery; ix) the buyer is not a consumer;
(4) The term for refusal of an order, when it contains many goods, delivered on different days, is 14 days, as of the date, on which the consumer or a third person, indicated by him, enters into possession (received) the last goods from the order;
(5) The term for withdrawal from an order, which consists of multiple lots or parts, shall be 14 days, as of the date on which the consumer or a third party, indicated by him, enters into possession of the last lot or part;
(6) The term for refusal of a subscription order, with which goods are regularly delivered for a certain period (for example a subscription for receiving a product every month) is 14 days, as of the date on which the consumer or a third party indicated by him enters in possession of the first commodity;
Goods and services for which the consumer has no right of refusal and exchange
Art. 30 The consumer has no right to withdraw from the contract or to request the replacement of a product with another, in the following cases:
(1) in the provision of services where the service is fully provided and its performance has begun with the explicit prior consent of the consumer and confirmation by him that he knows that he will lose his right of withdrawal after the contract is fully performed by the seller ;
(2) in the case of supply of goods or services, the price of which depends on the fluctuations of the financial market, which cannot be controlled by sellers, which may occur during the term for exercising the right of withdrawal;
(3) upon delivery of goods made to order of the consumer or according to his individual requirements;
(4) in case of delivery of goods, which due to their nature may deteriorate their quality or have a short shelf life;
(5) on delivery of sealed goods which have been unsealed after delivery and cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection (eg glasses, lenses);
(6) in the case of the supply of goods which, after being delivered and by their nature, have mixed with other goods from which they cannot be separated, as well as in the case of goods already fitted by the consumer, by Trends By KK, or from other persons and cannot be separated from other things;
(7) upon delivery of sealed sound or video recordings or sealed computer software, which are printed after delivery, as well as those on which the user has made configuration settings and other changes to the software of the goods;
(8) in the case of the provision of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium, where performance has begun with the express consent of the consumer, who has confirmed that he knows that he will thereby lose his right of withdrawal;
(9) in case of delivery of goods, which are not mass-produced, are not kept in stock, but are made individually and especially for the consumer;
(10) upon delivery of goods that have been processed by the consumer;
(11) in the case of a returned product which is visibly used by the consumer or damaged;
(12) for orders not made online (remotely);
We have the right to reject your request to cancel an order for a product that cannot be returned after printing due to hygienic reasons or in order to protect health.
If you refuse orders for goods and services paid with a voucher, please read Art. 31a.
The voucher you have purchased or received from Trends By KK is non-refundable under this section.
Art. 31 (1) Within 14 days from the receipt of the goods the consumer shall have the right to replace a product, in case the delivered goods do not correspond to the expected by the consumer considering the normal purpose of the product. In this case the conditions of art. 29 and Art. 30 of these conditions.
(2) In case of exercised right of exchange and the existence of prerequisites for its respect, Trends By KK undertakes to replace the product with another within 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which the consumer has returned the respective product to Trends By KK. In case the seller does not have the requested product and it is not available, he offers the consumer another product, and with the consent of the latter the exchange takes place with this other product, and in case of price difference between the two products the parties agree on the surcharge. refund of the selling price that formed the difference. In the absence of consent, Trends By KK shall reimburse the consumer for the amount paid for the goods within the time limits and under the conditions set out in the preceding paragraphs of this provision. For purchases paid with a voucher, please read Art. 31a.
Art. 31a. If you exercise the right to cancel an order containing a product paid for with a voucher, if the conditions of this section for respecting the refusal are met, the following conditions apply:
(1) if the refusal is exercised within 14 days of receipt of the goods, the amount paid by the voucher (the value of the voucher) shall be reimbursed to the consumer within the terms and by the order of art. 34 et seq. Of this section. This provision also applies to amounts that the consumer has paid extra for the goods, if a surcharge has been required. If the user so wishes, Trends By KK may reissue a voucher for the paid value, which can be used within 6 months of its issuance, unless otherwise stated.
(2) if the refusal is exercised in the period after the 14th day of delivery of the goods, then Trends By KK will not accept the refusal and the voucher will not be reissued, respectively the amount paid for the order will not be refunded.
Notification of refusal
Art. (1) The notification by the consumer that he withdraws from the contract or that he wishes to replace the received product with another of the same type (for customer users), shall take place within the term under art. 29, in any of the following ways:
▪ by calling the contact numbers of Trends By KK;
▪ by email to the e-mail address of the Seller in free text;
▪ by letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the address of Trends By KK in free text;
▪ by completing and sending to Trends By KK a Standard Withdrawal Form in the form available below;
(2) The user may, but is not obliged to use the Standard form for refusal or replacement according to a sample, as follows:
To “TRENDS – KB” Ltd., UIC 200457264, with registered office and address of management: Plovdiv, 27 Zname Str., E-mail: email@example.com
Order return address:
Plovdiv, Econt office, 37 Mladezhka Str
STANDARD WITHDRAWAL EXERCISE FORM
I hereby inform you that I am withdrawing from the contract concluded by me for the purchase of the following goods / services:
Article: ……………………………………… / type of product / article number /
Size: ………………………………………… ………… / if applicable /
The goods were ordered on ………………… …….. / indicate the date of the order /
The goods were received on ………………… ……. / indicate the date of delivery /
The goods were ordered by ……………………… / three usernames /
city / with ………………………………………… … / user address /
E-mail and contact phone: ………………………..
I would like you to refund the amount I paid for the goods and their delivery by bank transfer / otherwise, with the following data:
• IBAN: ………………………………………… ……….
• At the bank: ………………………………………… …
• Holder: ………………………………………… ……..
• Something else: ……………………………………….. ……………………….
……………………………. ……………………………. …. / Date /
………………………………………….. …………………… / User’s signature /
Sign only if you are submitting this paper form.
Return of goods
Art. 33 (1) In case of refusal to order a product from Trends By KK, as well as in case of a request for replacement, the consumer shall, within 14 days from the notification that he refuses the order or wishes to replace a product, return the product in its entirety and in the condition in which the goods were on receipt, together with the invoice and / or receipt issued by Trends By KK, issued by the seller or courier who delivered the goods to the above address.
(2) When returning the product, the consumer should indicate to the postal operator or courier company that he wants the service “Inspection of goods”, as our department checks the condition of the goods before accepting them back and refunding the consumer.
(3) The return of the goods shall be at the expense of the consumer. If the consumer has not paid for the return delivery, Trends By KK deducts the delivery costs from the price to be refunded and returns the difference to the consumer.
(4) Returned shipments in case of “cash on delivery” requested by the consumer will not be accepted until their re-sending without “cash on delivery”. Trends By KK needs technological time to check the contents and condition of the returned shipment.
Refund of amount paid
Art. 34 (1) In case of exercised right of refusal and the existence of prerequisites for its respect, Trends By KK is obliged to refund the price paid under the contract concluded from a distance from which the consumer has refused, within 14 days of notification of refusal, and when the goods are returned by the consumer or courier – within the date on which the latter returned the product or from the date of providing indisputable proof of the return of the product by the consumer, which occurs earlier in both cases. In case of exercised right to refuse services, the term for return of the amounts paid by the user is 14 / fourteen / days from the date of notification of Trends By KK about the refusal. The refund of sums shall be made after deduction of sums by the order of art. 35, if applicable. The refund of amounts in case of refusal of orders paid through a voucher is done by the order of art. 31a of the present conditions.
(2) The amount subject to reimbursement under para. 1 shall include the price paid by the consumer for the goods or the service without the price for courier services for return of the goods, as well as for the initial delivery, if it has been realized to the address of the consumer.
(3) The amount will be reimbursed as follows, without incurring any additional costs for the consumer, unless the bank or the payment institution serving him does not charge any fees:
• Payments made by bank transfer, debit or credit card – to a bank account provided by the user or by refunding the amount to the account from which the payment was made.
• Payments made by cash on delivery or otherwise – to a bank account additionally provided by the user or by cash on delivery – at the option of the user;
• Payments on consumer loans – after termination of the consumer loan agreement and recalculation of loan installments – most often to the bank account from which the amounts for loan installments were received or in another way determined by the bank that granted the loan.
Payments on orders from users are refunded with the same means of payment used by the user in the initial transaction, unless the user has expressly agreed to use another means of payment and without incurring costs for the user. Reimbursement of amounts for returned orders, paid with a voucher, is carried out by the order of art. 31a.
Art. 35 Trends By KK has the right to deduct from the value under Art. 34, para. 1 before its restoration respectively:
(1) an amount for the reduced value of the product, including its packaging, if after return it is found that the product or packaging is wasted and or damaged, which is not due to its ordinary testing;
(2) an amount for the part of the service performed up to the moment of the refusal, if the consumer has stated that he wishes the performance of the service to start immediately; if the customer is a trader or a professional, this clause applies without the need for explicit consent to start the service and only if Trends By KK gives him the opportunity to refuse;
(3) the proportionate amount of what was actually provided to the user until he notified Trends By KK of the refusal, if the user had stated that he wished to start the service immediately; if the customer is a trader or a professional, this clause applies without the need for explicit consent to start the service and only if Trends By KK gives him the opportunity to refuse;
(4) the cost of returning the goods back to Trends By KK;
(5) the costs for the initial dispatch of the goods, when the dispatch at the consumer’s request is made to an address and not to an office of the courier company; if the customer is a professional, he always owes payment for the initial shipment of the product, in case Trends By KK gives him the opportunity to refuse;
Art. 36 In cases where the performance of a service has started within 14 days of the order with the prior consent of the user and upon receipt of the last transfer (deposit) and subsequent exercise of his right of withdrawal, Trends By KK has the right to deduct from the deposit an amount equivalent to that performed up to the time of the refusal. In the absence of a deposit, Trends By KK retains the ability to claim payment from the user. If the customer is a trader or a professional, this clause applies without the prior consent and only if Trends By KK gives him the opportunity to refuse;
Extract from the Consumer Protection Act
Art. 37 An excerpt from the regulation of the right of withdrawal can be found HERE.
Other cases of refusal (cancellation)
Art. 38 (1) Each of the parties has the right to refuse to fulfill (to cancel) the made order or its obligations under it, for which it should notify the other party in an appropriate way.
(2) If the cancellation of an order is before the confirmation of the possibility for execution in the sense of art. 14, para. 2, Trends By KK / the user is not responsible and does not owe compensation and penalties to the other party.
(3) Trends By KK may unilaterally cancel an order if the customer has requested a product or service from the Site, noting that the order is intended for a third party (eg a gift), whose data he has indicated for the purposes of delivery. Cancellation in this case may be made in the event that Trends By KK suspects that the shipment has a threatening, reprehensible, mocking or other purpose contrary to good morals and ethics.
Art. 39 Cancellation of an order does not entail any liability or subsequent obligation of either party vis-à-vis the other in relation to it and accordingly, neither of them has the right to seek compensation from the other for its annulment in the following cases:
(1) non-acceptance by the issuing bank of the client of the transaction upon online payment;
(2) the implementation of the money transaction, which does not lead to the receipt of funds on the seller’s account for online payments;
(3) non-fulfillment or cancellation of an order by the seller before there is a confirmation for the same within the meaning of Art. 14, para. 2 of these General Terms and Conditions;
Art. 40. In the cases under art. 39 the order is canceled automatically.
X.WARRANTY. RIGHT TO COMPLAINT
* This section is for users only.
Non-compliance of the goods with the contract. Legal guarantee
Art. 41 (1) Trends By KK offers all consumer goods on the Site with a legal guarantee for compliance of the goods with the contract in accordance with applicable law. A product complies with the contract when it has the usual quality, functionality and purpose for this type of product.
(2) Any non-conformity of the goods with the contract of sale which occurs within 6 months after the delivery of the goods shall be deemed to have existed at the time of delivery, unless the seller proves that the non-conformity is due to other reasons By KK does not respond. For discrepancies that occur after the 6-month period, the user must prove that the cause of the defect is the responsibility of Trends By KK.
Deadline for filing a complaint
Art. 42 The complaint of a good / service may be filed by the order of art. 44 by the user within the following terms:
(1) within 24 months from the delivery of the goods, but not later than two months from the establishment of the non-compliance with the agreed, unless the non-compliance is obvious, in which case the terms specified in para 1 shall apply. 2 of this provision;
(2) within 72 hours of acceptance of the goods, where the non-conformity is external, visible and obvious and could have been established at a certain inspection during or immediately after delivery;
(3) within 24 months from the delivery of the service, but not later than 14 days from the establishment of the non-compliance with the agreed;
(4) The period shall cease to run during the time necessary to reach an agreement between Trends By KK and the consumer to resolve the dispute.
(5) The warranty period shall begin to run from the date of receipt of the goods.
Art. 43 There is no non-compliance of the goods with the contract of sale in the following cases:
(1) the deviation / discrepancy is not significant;
(2) the consumer had special requirements for the product which he did not indicate in writing to Trends By KK before the order and the product did not meet these expectations of the consumer;
(3) the non-conformity is due to the nature of the goods and their normal wear and tear over time;
(4) the non-conformity is caused by improper operation / installation / storage / use of the product;
(5) the consumer at the conclusion of the contract (order) knew or could not not know about the discrepancy – for example at the time of the order the consumer is informed by us that the product has certain discrepancies with the usual (eg product of category on the site with revalued goods, defective goods, unpacked goods, when the Site clearly states that the goods are reduced due to a defect or a specific circumstance);
(6) the non-conformity is visible and obvious and concerns the appearance of the goods (eg scratches, tears on the packaging or part of the contents of the product) and could be found in a simple inspection of the goods upon receipt (delivery) and yet the consumer has not signed a protocol for damages to the courier and or has not notified Trends By KK within the time limits under Art. 26, para. 1 of these General Terms and Conditions;
(7) the non-conformity has occurred after the expiry date indicated on the packaging of the goods;
Art. 44 (1) The consumer has the right within the terms, indicated in art. 42, to file a complaint with Trends By KK for any non-compliance of the goods with the agreed / ordered /, when after delivery, discrepancies of the goods with the sales contract are found, regardless of whether the manufacturer, importer or seller has provided a commercial guarantee for the goods.
(2) The bringing of the goods in compliance with the contract of sale by Trends By KK is free of charge for the consumer. The customer-consumer does not owe costs for shipment of goods or for materials and labor related to its repair, and does not suffer significant inconveniences. The professional customer owes costs for shipment of the goods if he delivers it by courier and only if Trends By KK has provided him with a guarantee of conformity of the goods.
(3) When filing a complaint, the consumer shall indicate the subject of the complaint, his preferred way of satisfying the complaint, preferred way of contact;
(4) The filing of a complaint shall not be an obstacle for filing a claim.
(5) When submitting a complaint, the consumer must also enclose the documents on which the claim is based, namely: i) receipt or invoice; (ii) protocols, acts or other documents establishing the non-conformity of the goods or services with the agreed – if any; (iii) other documents establishing the claim on the grounds and amount.
(6) The complaint is submitted to Trends By KK in one of the following ways at the choice of the user:
▪ by calling the contact numbers of “TRENDS – KB” Ltd .;
▪ on the spot at the address: Plovdiv, 27 Zname Str .;
▪ by e-mail to the e-mail address of Trends By KK in free text;
▪ by letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the address of Trends By KK in free text;
▪ by filling in and sending to Trends By KK a Standard claim form according to a sample, as follows:
To “TRENDS – KB” Ltd., with headquarters and address of management: Plovdiv, 27 Zname Str., E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Plovdiv, Econt office, 37 Mladezhka Str
STANDARD FORM FOR EXERCISING THE RIGHT TO
I hereby inform you that I have found a discrepancy between the product (s) / service (s) and the agreement.
Article: ……………………………………… / type of product / article number /
Size: ………………………………………… …………. / if applicable /
The goods were ordered on ………………… …….. / indicate the date of the order /
The goods were received on ………………… ……. / indicate the date of delivery /
The goods were ordered by ……………………… / three usernames /
city / with ………………………………………… … / user address /
E-mail and contact phone: ………………………..
Has the product been used? – Yes / No ……………… / enclose the correct one /
Is the product installed? – Yes / No ………………. / enclose the correct one /
Subject of the complaint:
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Preferred way of satisfaction for goods
/ enclose the choice /
1. I prefer free repairs under Art. 113 and Art. 114 of the Consumer Protection Act.
2. I want to replace the product with another. I ordered the wrong product.
3. The goods are damaged during transport. I enclose a Damage Protocol.
4. I want a discount on the price of the product / service.
5. I want a voucher to use for a new order (2 years).
6. I want to perform the service in accordance with the contract
7. I want to be refunded the amount paid for the product / service as follows: …………………………… ………………………………………….. …………………………………
indicate the method of refund, and if a refund is requested by bank transfer, please specify a bank account
I enclose the following documents:
1. Receipt or invoice;
2. Protocols, acts or other documents establishing the non-conformity of the goods or services with the agreed;
3. Other documents establishing the claim on the grounds and amount.
(check the desired option)
4. Warranty certificate
……………………………. ……………………………. …. / Date /
………………………………………….. …………………… / User’s signature /
Sign only if you are submitting this paper form.
Art. 45 (1) In cases where the complaint is filed outside the site of Trends By KK, the consumer should provide the goods to the seller at the address: c. Plovdiv, Econt office, 37 Mladezhka Str
(2) The delivery, if a courier is used, is at the expense of Trends By KK, in case the claim is accepted by Trends By KK as justified.
Art. 46 If Trends By KK has provided a commercial guarantee for the goods, supplementing the legal guarantee under Art. 42, and the term of the commercial guarantee is longer than the terms for filing the claim, the claim may be filed until the expiration of the term of the commercial guarantee.
Registration of the claim. Alignment
Art. 47 (1) Trends By KK in case of a complaint enters the same in the Register of Complaints, providing the user with the number and date of the complaint, as well as information which employee has accepted it.
(2) Within 30 days from the filing of the complaint, Trends By KK shall rule whether it is justified or not.
(3) The user should immediately notify Trends By KK, in case a complaint containing the data under par. 1.
Art. 48 In case of justified complaints Trends By KK shall bring the goods in compliance with the contract of sale within the term under 47, para. 2. The goods are brought in accordance with the contract free of charge in one of the following ways at the discretion of the Seller according to the nature of the non-conformity:
(1) repair of the goods (if possible and applicable) – all repairs of products purchased from the Site are performed in Bulgaria in services authorized by the seller;
(2) replacement of the goods with a new one of the same type;
Art. 49 (1) If any of the actions, indicated in art. 48, para. 1 and para. 2, proves impossible or inappropriate due to reasons such as impossibility of repair due to excessive repair costs exceeding the value of the goods, due to a significant irreparable defect or due to the nature of the goods, impossibility of replacement due to missing product availability, Trends By KK returns paid by the user value for the goods and for their delivery.
(2) Refund of the price for the goods and its delivery Trends By KK is also due in the following cases:
▪ three times already repaired goods have been repaired within the term under Art. 42, para. 1, the goods again show non-conformity;
▪ when he has not ruled on the claim within the term under Art. 47, para. 2 of these General Terms and Conditions;
Art. 50 (1) If the goods have not been unreasonably repaired or replaced by Trends By KK within the term under Art. 47, para. 2, the consumer has the right to cancel the contract and to be reimbursed the amount paid or to request a reduction in the price of the goods.
(2) The consumer may not claim for annulment of the contract if the non-conformity of the goods with the contract is insignificant.
(3) The consumer has the right under par. 1 and when he is not satisfied with the resolution of the claim by Trends By KK. The latter is obliged to satisfy the consumer’s request, when after he has satisfied three complaints of the consumer by carrying out repairs of the same goods, within the term under Art. 42, para. 1, there is a further occurrence of non-compliance of the goods with the contract of sale.
(4) The consumer may not claim a refund of the amount paid or a reduction in the price of the goods when Trends By KK agrees to replace the goods with a new one or to repair the goods within one month of the consumer’s complaint. .
(5) In any case of a satisfied claim, Trends By KK shall issue to the consumer a copy of an act for a satisfied complaint, from which the action performed on the complaint shall be visible.
Art. 51. The complaint is unfounded and will not be accepted when:
(1) has been filed after the expiration of the terms under Art. 42;
(2) any of the conditions in Art. 43;
(3) for the manufacture of the product materials of the client have been used, which due to their quality have led to non-conformity of the finished product received from the materials;
(4) the consumer has not provided the documents under Art. 44, para. 5 and or has not returned the product, respectively has returned it without the accessories and components attached to it;
(5) a repair has been carried out or an attempt has been made to carry out repairs and eliminate non-compliance by a person or service center not authorized by Trends By KK;
(6) a modification or change of the technical characteristics has been made and this has happened without the knowledge and consent of Trends By KK and outside a service authorized by it and or in violation of these General Terms and Conditions;
(7) there is damage caused by the user and or a third party for which Trends By KK is not responsible, as in cases where the defect is caused by other modules and devices used in conjunction with the warranty product;
(8) the physical integrity of the product and / or warranty stickers, seals and factory labels intended to prevent unauthorized interference has been compromised;
(9) in the event of chemical, electrical and / or other effects not related to the normal operation of the product, as well as when the defect is caused by circumstances for which Trends By KK is not responsible – mains faults, electric shocks, lightning, incorrect earthing, mechanical deformations, natural disasters, non-compliance with the specified requirements for the power supply, damage caused by water or moisture;
(10) the complaint concerns a product that was not purchased by Trends By KK (for example, you indicated that the product was purchased by us, but you sent us another product);
(11) in the event of a complaint and a product returned by the consumer in poor condition, if the type of product indisputably indicates: (i) abuse of rights; (ii) the consumer’s failure to take due care; (iii) improper use and / or maintenance of the product, due to which it can be concluded that the defect is caused by its fault (scratching, breaking, crushing the product and or its components, traces of force applied to the product, dropping, squeezing, etc.) ; (iv) improper installation, mounting or tampering; (v) removal or modification by third parties of elements of the product;
(12) there is no discrepancy;
Art. 52 (1) In case of unfounded complaint Trends By KK informs the consumer in writing about its decision and is released from liability to respect the complaint and to bring the goods in accordance with the contract. If the user is dissatisfied with the decision of Trends By KK, he can file a claim in court. He can do this without making a complaint to Trends By KK or waiting for an opinion from the trader.
(2) The repair / repair of products outside the warranty period or within this period, but provided that Trends By KK’s obligation to bring the goods into conformity with the contract of sale has lapsed on any grounds, is subject to payment by by the consumer and is carried out within a period agreed between the parties.
Extract from the Consumer Protection Act
Art. 53 Excerpt from the law on the right to claim and legal guarantee see HERE.
XI. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Art. 54 (1) All content present on the Site, namely – the logo, together with the figures and text contained therein, inscriptions and images, drawings, diagrams, graphics, design, database, descriptions, methods, processes and other objects of the intellectual property and copyright, the content of the General Terms and Conditions, are the property of Trends By KK or third parties from whom Trends By KK has obtained consent for reproduction and or has a contract for the use of the intellectual property object and or copyright.
(2) Trends By KK are the trade name, brand and domain used by Trends By KK.
Art. 55 Trends By KK reserves all rights to intellectual property related in any way to the Site.
Art. 56 Certain products displayed on the Site have their own, specific and one-of-a-kind design, owned by Trends By KK, which is subject to copyright and intellectual property.
Art. 57 Visitors to the Site may use the content only for the purpose of purchase and sale. The use of the content for purposes other than those set out in the General Terms and Conditions is considered a violation of these General Terms and Conditions of the Site, as well as an infringement of intellectual property owned by Trends By KK.
Art. 58 Each product and each service displayed and offered on the Site meets the European and national requirements concerning the specific product / specific service.
Art. 59 (1) Visitors to the Site may copy, share, transfer and / or use the content only for personal non-commercial purposes and only in cases where this does not contradict the provisions of this chapter of this document and has received the express written consent of of Trends By KK or third parties, holders of copyright and other intellectual property rights, who have given their consent to the use of their works and other intellectual property.
(2) Trends By KK entitles owners of other sites and others to post links to the online store only when the link is clear and unambiguous.
(3) It is prohibited to copy texts from the Site. placing them in other websites and online stores without the written consent of Trends By KK or without citing the source, putting the following text: “Source: online store / specify the domain of our Site /”, and the link must lead to online store Trends By KK.
Art. 60 (1) At the moment when a natural person user creates a profile registration (account) on the Site and or places an order, he has the opportunity to express his consent to receive advertising messages. He can also state this wish by filling in the subscription form available on the Site.
(2) Consent to receive such messages may be made by any person by filling in the subscription form on the Site, sending a message / letter to the addresses indicated on the website or by marking a specially marked consent to receive advertising.
(3) In order to provide advertising messages to legal entities registered on the Site and or to clients of legal entities that have ordered goods or services from the Site, Trends By KK has no obligation to require consent to send advertising messages.
Art. 61 (1) The user may refuse to receive advertising messages at any time, using the special link located in each advertising message, by changing the settings in his account or by contacting Trends By KK in any other way. from those specified in these General Terms and Conditions and on the Site.
(2) The refusal to receive advertising messages does not mean automatic refusal of the given consent for concluding this contract.
XIII. PUBLISHING A COMMENT. QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Art. 62 Writing comments, questions and answers, where applicable, can be done by visitors in the comments section. Written statements can be both positive and negative and must be valid and relate to the characteristics and use of a good or service.
Art. 63 Every visitor at the moment of publishing a comment, question, answer in the indicated sections, is obliged to observe the following rules:
(1) refer only to the characteristics and / or use of a particular product or service, avoiding information related to aspects that may change (eg price or promotional offers);
(2) to use only Bulgarian language and to write in Cyrillic; words or expressions are allowed that, although not Bulgarian, are widely used by all media in the respective field (example: mouse, notebook, plug and play);
(3) to use an appropriate statement that does not contain offensive expressions or those that may affect the rights of a third party;
(4) to make sure that the information entered by him is realistic, correct, not misleading and is in accordance with applicable laws, including the rights of others – e.g. copyright, intellectual property rights, licensing rights or other property rights, advertising rights or privacy rights.
(5) use this service only to communicate or receive additional details about a particular product or service from the Site, without making references to other companies that promote the sale and purchase of goods and / or services;
(6) not to provide or request, in any way or form, personal data (contact details, delivery or residence address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, first and / or last names, etc.) or other information which may lead to the disclosure of such personal data;
(7) not to publish information and / or details about URLs (links) from other sites that develop the same or similar commercial activity as Trends By KK.
(8) not to enter comments, questions, answers that contain materials of an advertising nature;
Art. 66 (1) Trends By KK and the client are responsible for any action or inaction that has caused damage to any of the parties, including lost profits, according to these General Terms and Bulgarian law.
(2) Trends By KK / The client is not responsible for any damages suffered by the client, occurred as a result of force majeure or those that are beyond the control of the country.
XV. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 67 (1) According to the General Regulation on Data Protection (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and the Bulgarian legislation Trends By KK and in particular “TRENDS – KB” Ltd. is a controller of personal data.
Art. 68 The personal data of the visitor may be provided to the prosecutor’s office, the police, the judicial institutions or other state bodies, on the grounds and within the framework of the legal provisions and as a result of an explicit request made by them.
XVI. APPLICABLE LAW – JURISDICTION
Art. 69 (1) Disputes arising between Trends By KK and users and customers of legal entities will be resolved by mutual consent or if this is not possible, disputes will be resolved in accordance with Bulgarian law, unless the parties have agreed otherwise.
(2) The parties may resolve disputes arising between them out of court through the alternative settlement of disputes / ADR / between consumers and traders, which is out-of-court conciliation proceedings on a voluntary basis. The Joint Conciliation Commissions assist in reaching an agreement between consumers and traders in disputes over contracts for the sale of goods and provision of services. commission in the specific territory. The consolidated list of recognized ADR entities of the Member States of the European Union can be found at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.adr.show.
Art. 70 Individual consumers can use the European Online Dispute Resolution Platform (ODR), available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr, which is a single access portal that allows EU consumers and traders to settle disputes with each other.
XVII. CORRESPONDENCE BETWEEN THE COUNTRIES
Art. 71 Trends By KK and all customers (individuals and legal entities), as well as visitors to the Site, agree that the contact between the parties is accepted:
(1) For the seller: “TRENDS – KB” Ltd., UIC 200457264, with registered office and address of management: Plovdiv, 27 Zname Str .:
– by phone: +359 894 224 024; +359 898 295 296;
– via email: email@example.com
– by letter to the address: Plovdiv, 27 Zname Str .;
– through the contact form on the Site;
(2) For the client or visitor to the Site:
– by the telephone number indicated by him in the order / correspondence;
– by e-mail specified by him in the order / correspondence;
– by letter to the address indicated by him in the order / correspondence as delivery address;
Art. 72 Notices and communications exchanged between the parties by e-mail shall be deemed to be in writing and the parties shall attach the same effect to a written document without the need for an electronic signature.
XVIII. AUTHORITIES REGULATING THE ACTIVITY
Art. 73 The bodies regulating the activity of Trends By KK are the Commission for Consumer Protection / CPC /, the Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP), the Commission for Protection of Competition and the National Revenue Agency with the following coordinates:
Consumer Protection Commission
– website: www.kzp.bg;
– contact phone 0700 111 22
– e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– address: Sofia, Slaveykov Square, А4A, fl. 3, 4 and 6
Calls to phone 0700 111 22 are charged at the price of one local call, according to the tariff plan of the sender
Commission for Personal Data Protection
– website: www.cpdp.bg.
– contact phone 02 / 91-53-518
– e-mail: email@example.com
– address: Sofia, bul. „Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
National Revenue Agency
TD of NRA Sofia
– website: www.nap.bg;
– contact phone: 02/9859 3821; 02/9179124
-el. address: firstname.lastname@example.org
-address: Sofia, 215 Tsar Boris III Blvd., Vitosha Office or Sofia, 21 Aksakov Str. (Head Office);
– website: www.cpc.bg.
– contact phone: 02/9356 113
-el. address: email@example.com
-address: Sofia, 18 Vitosha Blvd.